Craig McClanahan wrote:
> I've gone over to the dark side :-)

No, no, no. I went over to the dark side when I stuck with my team
after the organization switched to .NET. :)

Personally, I'd characterize going over to Rails as walking into the light :)

We have several other Struts committers that alternate between Rails
and Struts. I think everyone here admires Rails, the same way that we
admired WebWork. Sadly, technical and market realities don't allow
each of us to freely decide which framework to use on which project.

Who knows, maybe one day I'll get to switch to IronRails :)