Am Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2007 16:02:01 schrieb Ted Husted:
> Does NetBeans bundle a database now? Along with Spring 2, Hibernate 3,
> and Struts 1 (not to mention Tapestry), MyEclipse 6 also includes
> Tomcat and Derby, so it is, in fact, an end- to-end, full-stack
> solution.

If you choose to install the Web&JavaEE part there is Tomcat 6 and Glassfish
V2 bundled. JavaDB (Apache Derby) is used as a database. You may add Struts1,
JSF or Visual Web Toolkit to your project (There are plugins for GWT and
others in the plugin manager).

Together with Mobility Toolkit, UML, (J)Ruby and Rails and real good Maven2
integration I would consider it an full end-to-end solution as well :-)
But I never looked at MyEclipse, so I cannot say much about the differences.

For a quick overview of the features of nb6 you may look at:
http://download.netbeans.org/netbeans/6.0/beta2/

        Piero