> My initial
> idea was another flag on the parameter interceptor which, when enabled,
> would only set against the action when an annotation is present on the
> setter.  It might make more sense for this feature/annotation to be part
> of the annotations plugin.  Does anyone else see this as a useful
> feautre?  I'd rather annotate what I want to permit to be set than
> exclude my DAO/Services (which are required by the Spring plugin).

Actually, I'd turn it around a bit.  I'd rather annotate when
something should be hidden from Struts then to have to add an
annotation to every mutator in the system.

And, I'm actually don't know so this is a question, not a criticism,
but would checking those annotations on every field access slow down
the system?
  (*Chris*)