2012/11/28 Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>:
> IMO I'd rather see the internal mechanism be able to evolve and make use of
> vetted improvements instead of remaining in the land of Guice of 5+ years
> ago. Newer Guice has more capabilities.

I thought (and still do) a lot about that and I'm not convinced to
replace pre-Guice with Guice - the current version of Guice misses
alot of features (eg. no support for xml based configuration). Other
issue is that the S3 will depend on external library- if there will be
a bug / feature request we will have to wait for some externals to
solve that (see Ognl and Javassist).

Regards
--
Ɓukasz