Vincent Lefevre wrote:
>> [...] Specifying a pattern to match the WC path [or] per repository [...]
>
>But what if a WC can be accessed from different machines [...]?

Then:
- The config option should be designed never to assume or depend on the
pristine store being in a particular state (such as fully populated).
- The user might want different behaviour on different machines, or the same on
all.
- The patch I posted yesterday in a separate thread allows the user to set the
config option in the user config or per-wc config.
- I noticed we already have some other config options in the '[working-copy]'
config section. We probably should allow the user to set those per-wc too.
- Julian