It sounds good.

On my side, I gonna move forward around the OSGi support.

Thanks for the update.

Regards
JB

Jan contacted me that the E-Mail Server in the Bonn office is currently
down so he can not reply himself at the moment.

So I am replying what he wrote me via Skype:
We currently have the plan to finish the CXF migration during the next
1.5 weeks with 4 developers. The issue is a little urgent as from
february on our normal product development team would like to take over
and focus on making Syncope work nicely in OSGi. At this point we should
have finished the CXF migration. Of course we can delay things a little
but not too much without affecting our whole planning.

Christian