Hi,

I've pushed my changes for review [1]. I still need help with Rat
plugin. The global maven-war-plugin configuration is creating an extra
*-classes.jar file that's bothering the Rat. I also have a proposal of
making the deb build part original core and console and dumping the
sub-projects.

@Francesco: Once you make all configs external consuming debs and
wars, rpm's should be, IMHO, the default approach: encourage people to
use Syncope AS IS, for custom stuff call a developer. The archetype is
good for developers but not for non-developers (like sys-admins and
similar). If you like to have a successful project make it easy for
non-developers to consume it. This way you get more users, bigger
market .

Waiting for some thoughts on this:

[1] https://github.com/apache/syncope/pull/1/files

P.S. I would make Syncope work with default Active Directory install
(from Samba for example) and market this feature. I've worked with a
client on building unified IDM with AD and found a big lack of tools
to manage AD outside Windows. I'm no expert on this subject but If
Syncope can manage AD users, groups and computers out of the box via a
web console you'll be in business.

--
Ioan Eugen Stan / ieugen.ro