Hi all,

First of all, Syncope 2.0.0(-M2) looks awesome! Well done to all the team
for all of the hard work. It looks very professional overall IMO. There is
some annoying flickering on chrome that I'm seeing, but that might just be
my setup.

I have a few trivial comments/queries on the Connector configuration:

a) In the "Capabilities" tab, the header is "capabilitiesPalette" which
seems a bit unnecessary IMO. An "all" checkbox would possibly be useful
here which would select all of the other checkboxes.

b) In the "Configuration" tab, it's not clear to me what the On/Off buttons
mean?

c) In previous Syncope versions, one could hover over the textfields IIRC
and get an explanation as to what the configuration item meant. However
this is not working, unless I am missing something.

d) Not related to Connectors, but I noticed that all of the table listings
in the UI have both the header and footer containing the column names. IMO
it would be sufficient just to have the header there.

Thanks!

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh