A few other random thoughts:

a) I filed a bug (SYNCOPE-805) for when the user doesn't specify a
destination realm for a pull task. However, I wonder if it would it be
possible for the user to select the destination realm from a drop-down list?

b) When running Syncope via a Maven archetype + mvn -Pembedded (using the
core main, not test, configuration) I don't see anything relating to
"Extensions" in the UI. I see it when I download the standalone
distribution though. Perhaps the default configuration for the archetype
needs to be updated to reference Camel etc?

c) I noticed here (https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/syncope/2.0.0-M2/)
that half of the artifacts start with "apache-syncope" and the other half
with "syncope". Any reason why they are not all starting with
"apache-syncope" for consistency?

Thanks,

Colm.

--