Hi,

Personally, I would like if we can go to a single page and see the current
validation status as a checklist (that can be updated by any contributors).
In the examples I sent, in a couple seconds I can see that 1) no one has
run the test suite on the src package, 2) performance suite hasn't been run
on hadoop, 3) no one has reported testing the release in a notebook, etc.
If the status of the various things that need to be validated is only
handled on the mail list, then we lose the quick visual status. I think I
would prefer it on a GitHub project wiki or Apache Confluence wiki to that
it is easy to edit.

I'm concerned that if we start doing PR's, we are potentially introducing
too much process into something that can be simple. I want to go to a
single place and see what has been checked and what is still remaining to
be checked, and I want it to be as quick and easy as possible for people to
update it.

Deron