Many Java standards do, but underlying CDI is an example where it was also
done differently.
Agorava another popular downstream user of CDI (and DeltaSpike to some
extent) has a dedicated "exceptions" package, but also does not handle
annotations separately.

Werner

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 3:50 PM, Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com