One reason I haven't contributed much in terms of code for quite some time is
the ever changing
technology stack Tapestry is built with. We have an increasingly complex stack
of bleeding-edge
tools and technologies that I simply lack the time of keeping up with.

I have the feeling that this might be a turn-down for other potential
contributors as well. I won't
be against it but don't be surprised about continously declining contributor
activity.

Uli