Hi,

today I started working with the new require.js approach and modules within T5.4. I have some question which I could not anwser using google and the list archives.

1. How would one replace an internal library with a more recent version.
Example: embedded jQuery (which is 1.9 shall be replaces with 1.10).

I did the following which works - but I'm not sure if that is the right way:

        @Contribute(ModuleManager.class)
        public static void setupBaseModules(MappedConfiguration<String,
   Object> configuration,
   @Path("${tapestry.asset.root}/jquery-1.10/jquery.js")
                                            Resource jQuery)
        {
            configuration.override("jquery-library", new
   JavaScriptModuleConfiguration(jQuery));
        }

2. How could I retrieve such "module" assets (especially loaded via require.js) from an external source like a CDN? This is at least possible with require.js: https://github.com/requirejs/example-jquery-cdn
But how can I do it with a tapestry module?

Regards,
Michael.