I like your plan actually. Generally, I'd like to make it better and easier
to use Tapestry as a REST backend (as related to the recent discussions on
the user list) but I really don't want to bring in another dependency and
in all honesty, most of the integrations to third-party libraries are much
better of at Github than at Apache.

Kalle