So for now then, the main thing would just be to include whatever
NOTICE markings are required by the Sun Public License and use the
2.0b4 JAR as-is.

I'll re-add beanshell-activity to
https://github.com/taverna-incubator/taverna-engine-common-activities

Alan - your experimental javax.script code - where does it live? It's
for Taverna 2.5?

It is at https://github.com/taverna/taverna-script-activity and https://github.com/taverna/taverna-script-activity-ui . Yes for 2.5.

We still end up with rshell-activity on the taverna-extras, which is
important for many users, but not as widespread used across workflows
as beanshell (mainly as the local workers are done in Beanshell).

We can ask Simon Urbanek the developer(s?) of REngine if there is anything he/we can do about it.

Installing Taverna 3 plugins for the server should be easier than in
2.5 - as 3.x plugins are single files that can be dropped in on the
file system.

and we have seen it demonstrated :)

Alan