The NOTICE file (in the Apache Taverna distribution, not inside
taverna-beanshell-activity.jar ) is presumably a prominent label.

I think we have several CDDL dependencies from Java XML and so, they are
also category-B. as long as they are JAR only then there is no "source
confusion".

Beanshell 2.0b4 (SPL/LGPL) we have only ever used it as a jar from Maven
central. You need to go to beanshell.org to find the source code manually.