Hi Andrew,

The site on ReadTheDocs [1] isn't just documentation, it's the full website
including downloads [2] so I'm not sure if any other static landing page is
necessary.

If you can clarify that first I'll go ahead and open an INFRA ticket.

Can

[1] https://thrift-fork.readthedocs.io/en/docs/index.html
[2] https://thrift-fork.readthedocs.io/en/docs/download.html