From: Ray Gauss II [mailto:ray.ga...@alfresco.com]
Sent: Montag, 2. Juli 2012 01:56
To: dev@tika.apache.org
Subject: Re: JAX-RS overhead in tika-server

Is there any consensus on TIKA-930 [1]?  I don't want to wipe out properties
that others feel are critical or include non-ratified standards if that's
outside of policy.

If there's no objection to what's outlined in that issue I can commit those
changes tomorrow morning (GMT -4).

Regards,

Ray

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA-930