Hi
On 10/07/12 12:15, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Sergey Beryozkin<sberyoz...@gmail.com>
wrote:
As far as CXF is concerned, I'm biased but I also believe getting Tika
server supporting CXF was the right decision. CXF, like JAX-RS, is only
going to become better, with things like the good support for
attachments,
project.

That's all fine, but do we really need such features in Tika? For
example, what could tika-server possibly need OAuth2 for?

OAuth(2) is good for making it possible for the owners of the data to let the registered 3rd party applications to view their data. Tika server manages the metadata and I thought that the idea behind OAuth2 can be applied to tika-server somehow, possibly via the introduction of the new tika-oauth2 module, etc

thanks, Sergey

BR,

Jukka Zitting

--