Since we don't really follow semantic versioning for releases, I thought we
should discuss the 3.1.x code line. We've been steadily adding features
right up to our current 3.1.3 release which we will vote on shortly. I
think it's pretty awesome that we've managed to maintain that older line of
code for as long as we have and I think we've evolved it in a very sensible
way.

I think we should continue to maintain 3.1.x after the 3.1.3 release, which
would mean a 3.1.4 release at some point, but we should strictly limit the
changes there to bug fixes and not do any "new features" on that line of
code (i.e the tp31 branch). As it stands, I don't see any open "bugs" for
the 3.1.3 in JIRA so as of right now, we wouldn't have much planned for
3.1.4.

Does that make sense for everyone?