Stephen, I noticed a couple of issues moved out of 3.1.4 for reason of
bug fixes only. Typically the semantic versioning is limited to
"public API". So I would argue that adding a service script (optional
usage at that) and a tutorial (documentation) would not affect the
public API or even general behavior of any of the components. Of
course, how you interpret and apply semantic versioning is entirely up
to you.

Are there any plans or thoughts on a support roadmap (when 3.1, 3.2
are EOL) and future release roadmap, timelines?

--
Robert Dale