It sounds like we have general consensus on going with 3.1.x for bug fixes
only. I've updated JIRA as such and moved issues around. I will mention
that while i was going through the release work for 3.1.3/3.2.1 I realized
that the minor exception to this rule of "bug fixes only" on the 3.1.x line
would be changes to the release process which I would hope we could keep as
similar as possible for as long as possible. I'd hate to have different
scripts/instructions for one version as opposed to another - that will not
make the job of release manager nice.

Thanks,

Stephen