Hi again, I'm here with an update on the Gremlint IP clearance process:)

Yesterday I added the ASF source file headers to all the gremlint source
files (link to commit
<https://github.com/OyvindSabo/gremlint/commit/9010a706ceaa4102886294a860d5fbac152ca08b>)
and all the gremlint.com source files (link to commit
<https://github.com/OyvindSabo/gremlint.com/commit/60150a52d1baed330e16d2b70a8ac84f0aa5d4b4>)
and updated both repos to use the Apache License Version 2.0. I hope I did
that correctly.
I also filled out the ICLA and will submit it together with the CCLA once
it's signed by the right people at Ardoq. I was hoping to see this done by
the end of the week, but seeing as it's only one workday left, I guess
we'll just have to wait and see.