пт, 15 мар. 2019 г. в 20:07, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>:

> All,
>
> I am going to attempt the wiki migration. Given it is last thing on a
> Friday, it will either work perfectly or be a complete disaster. I have
> a backup of our Confluence Space in case it is the latter.
>
> If it works, I'll update the links on the website after the migration.

I do not like it!

1. All links will be broken, including ones
a) in e-mail archives
b) on other sites, like stackoverflow

2. Links used by Confluence are not pretty, with all those '+'s

3. It does to integrate well with e-mail.

and if done so it cannot send plaintext e-mails.

4. Proprietary close-source software.

Are there other ways?

E.g.
1) static web site, managed via git pub-sub
2) GitHub wiki pages?
3) GitLab wiki pages?

There also exists the following project,
http://jspwiki.apache.org/
if we talk about "our own dog food".

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko