Thanks! I've done the following
- Created a page called "Parent page for Trash"
- Moved all user pages and many spam pages under that page (drag/drop a lot
faster than clicking page then choose delete from options)
- Put most FAQ pages under FAQ parent and removed FAQ from most page names
- Did basic formatting cleanup and very minimal content removal for
inaccurate information
- Moved FAQ out of the "Migrated Content folder"

Next todo's
- Either create a top level how to and move more pages under it. Or put
them under a HowTo in the FAQ hierarchy. This should cleanup quite a few
pages out of the Migrated Content folder
tomcat 5/6 references.
- Determine how to fix many of the broken mailing list links.
- Try to determine where any remaining Migrated Content pages go.