On 15/03/2019 18:32, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 15/03/2019 18:05, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
>> пт, 15 мар. 2019 г. в 20:07, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>:
>>>
>>> All,
>>>
>>> I am going to attempt the wiki migration. Given it is last thing on a
>>> Friday, it will either work perfectly or be a complete disaster. I have
>>> a backup of our Confluence Space in case it is the latter.
>>>
>>> If it works, I'll update the links on the website after the migration.
>>
>> I do not like it!
>
> Moin is being shutdown in less than three months. The choice is when we
> migrate, not if we migrate.
>
>> 1. All links will be broken, including ones
>> a) in e-mail archives
>> b) on other sites, like stackoverflow
>
> That is going to be the case whatever we migrate to. It wouldn't be too
> hard to put redirects in place. We can talk to infra about that. The old
> pages will stay in place too so we have time. We just need to make the
> old pages read-only.

The migration is complete.

We have a couple of options:

1. Make moin read-only at this point and start tidying up the pages that
were migrated Confluence

2. Leave moin as, treat this migration as a test. Review what was
migrated and do the real migration at a later point.

3. Something else.

I'm going to move all the migrated pages under a 'Migrated' page so it
is clear what is what.

Mark