Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
Mladen Turk wrote:

This simply has to stop.

taking trunk away, this turn of events is expected. I wish everyone would have thought of that before we got caught up in the personal, and not what is important, trunk debate.

I did, as well others did (I hope)

I'll vote +1 for bringing trunk back any time when I see
your TODO list. Sorry but without that Tomcat6 is not Tomact6
but rather your personal (and anyone else) playground.

As a commiter you have the privilege to direct development,
but also the responsibility to appreciate other commiters opinions.

For example, if I would like to commit something I might very
well step on someone else toe just because there is no TODO
listing what you or anyone else is currently working on, what
the next release will look alike and what features it'll have.

Regards,
Mladen