Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
> Mladen Turk wrote:
>> Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:

>>> taking trunk away, this turn of events is expected. I wish everyone
>>> would have thought of that before we got caught up in the personal,
>>> and not what is important, trunk debate.
>>>

>> I did, as well others did (I hope)
>>
>> I'll vote +1 for bringing trunk back any time when I see
>> your TODO list. Sorry but without that Tomcat6 is not Tomact6
>> but rather your personal (and anyone else) playground.
> bummer, I guess you never saw this
> http://marc.info/?l=tomcat-dev&m=118646143216543&w=2
> even offered to maintain a WIKI page for this, so that anyone could add
> their stuff to it.
> however, as usual, this thread got pretty quickly shutdown, instead of
> elaborating on what should go in, and expanding the list.

I am not sure a WIKI is the best for a ROADMAP/TODO list. (except if it
is possible to get an email when a page is modified). Better put it in
the svn.
Where? Well in /tomcat/sandbox/next/TODO or tomcat/sandbox/next/ROADMAP
or 6xFeatures.txt (replace next by something better like atlanta for
example see: /httpd/sandbox/amsterdam/).

Cheers

Jean-Frederic