jean-frederic clere wrote:
Hi,

I think that the tcnative releases should be independent from tomcat.
There are several reasons:
- The native code is in /tomcat/connectors/trunk/jni/native and it checked out via links in tc trunk/6.0.x/5.5.x. - The logic to have tcnative independent is already in the code of trunk and 6.0.x. - We have been already releasing it (incorrectly) since a long time in tomcat/tomcat-connectors/native.

[ ] Make tcnative release independent from tomcat release and add the corresponding pages in http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/
[ ] Remove existing tcnative releases. (others are using them).

I don't like any solution, so what should I vote for?