jean-frederic clere wrote:
Mladen Turk wrote:
jean-frederic clere wrote:
Hi,

I think that the tcnative releases should be independent from tomcat.
There are several reasons:
- The native code is in /tomcat/connectors/trunk/jni/native and it checked out via links in tc trunk/6.0.x/5.5.x. - The logic to have tcnative independent is already in the code of trunk and 6.0.x. - We have been already releasing it (incorrectly) since a long time in tomcat/tomcat-connectors/native.

[ ] Make tcnative release independent from tomcat release and add the corresponding pages in http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/
[ ] Remove existing tcnative releases. (others are using them).

I don't like any solution, so what should I vote for?

Oops sorry.

[ ] Leave it like it is now and vote for the existing files.

You cannot add items to the vote with vote in progress.
Yoav already voted.
Also you vote looks like the one from old USSR.
You have a ballot with one name: 'Stalin', so vote.

Regards,
Mladen