Remy Maucherat schrieb:
I don't think that it needs to be managed as a full project (and it does
not have 3 developers). However, it still looks as a release of
something separate than a Tomcat release (for example, existing Tomcat
users will be able to take 1.1.12 and use it with older Tomcat releases
to fix a bug), so it would need a release vote and separate tagging.

Rémy

Actually whenever I wrote "product" I meant a separately released component produced by the Tomcat project.