Will we have installers for it ? Will the installer/release include the
associated libapr ? I assume both native and java
code will be included ? What additional docs will be needed ? Will tomcat
releases bundle it, or just require to download it separately ?

It would be great to have it as separate release ( so +1 ) - but I think a
more detailed proposal/plan would help a lot.

Costin