Hey folks!

Before you start reviewing and merging, maybe it's a good idea for everyone
of us that has submitted a pull request, to review it. When I did mine, I
didn't know that the official path to contribute something was SVN patches.
So after I understood that, I made the same change as SVN patch and it was
merged. That is why I just closed my pull request. Maybe everyone that
knows that their pull request was then merged as SVN patch, should do the
same.

Cheers,
Ivan