> On Aug 8, 2018, at 11:26 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> we must also keep in mind there was no activity on MP impl in TomEE
> except jwt auth which was mainly a fork

That is incorrect.  The MP JWT work was sitting in a PR since February.  There
were 200 emails on the dev list in March and 200 in April on what to do with
it, including a vote.  Then there was a discussion 30 emails deep with the
Apache board on how to handle the vote results.  This was all summarized in a
785 word board report delivered April 15th.

All of this happened before your first commit on Geronimo JWT April 21st.

If resources are concern, we need to acknowledge how much time is wasted by
consistently stopping any progress.

-David