Hi Dawid, and thanks for wanting to contribute to TomEE :)

There is an example currently using JWT and BV at

https://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/examples/mp-jwt-bean-validation.html
<https://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/examples/mp-jwt-bean-validation.html>

So I would guess the best thing to do with TOMEE-2520 would be to look and see
how this example and its documentation could be made better, or to see if there
are any further examples that could be written to include any other pieces of
functionality that are currently missing.

The code for this example is in git at:

https://github.com/apache/tomee/tree/master/examples/mp-jwt-bean-validation
<https://github.com/apache/tomee/tree/master/examples/mp-jwt-bean-validation>

If you’ve got any questions, drop a message to this group and someone will help
:)

Good luck, and have fun :)

David.