Hello all,

My name is Rod Jenkins.  I am a Middleware Engineer with Nationwide Insurance.

I would like to get involved to improve some documentation.  By improving
documentation, I would get a better idea where I fit in and expand my knowledge
of TomEE.  Also, if I can help provide better documentation, the application
developers that I work with will be more successful.  Couple of the things I am
curious about is testing and currency with Tomcat:
How does TomEE get tested?
What do I need to be concerned about when a new version is released for testing?
Writing new tests.
How does new versions of Tomcat get tested with TomEE and rolled in to the
product?

I have been an infrastructure engineer, mainly Linux/UNIX, for over 25 years.
I have worked in the distribution, telecommunications, and financial services
industries.

Please let me know the best way I can fit in and help.

Thank you,
Rod Jenkins