Welcome to the list Dawid,
I can assign to you TomEE-2520, let us know your JIRA username. If you
don't have yet an Apache JIRA username, then follow the documented workflow
[1]

So I would guess the best thing to do with TOMEE-2520 would be to look and
> see how this example and its documentation could be made better, or to see
> if there are any further examples that could be written to include any
> other pieces of functionality that are currently missing.

+1, great suggestion from David.

[1] http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/workflow.html

--
Atentamente: