Thanks for the exaplantion, Jon. I will take a look at the transformer
and apply it to our application after I have returned from vacation.
For now:
Take my +1 (although I've only tested 8.0.4 as stated in my original
mail).

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1173/tomee-8.0.4/

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1173/tomee-8.0.4/tomee-project-8.0.4-source-release.zip

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1173/tomee-8.0.4/apache-tomee-9.0.0-M2-source-release.zip

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tomee.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/tomee-project-8.0.4

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tomee-jakarta.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/tomee-9.0.0-M2

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312320&version=12348414

--
Richard Zowalla, M.Sc.Research Associate, PhD Student | Medical Informatics

Hochschule Heilbronn – University of Applied SciencesMax-Planck-Str. 39 D-74081
Heilbronn phone: +49 7131 504 6791mail: richard.zowalla@hs-heilbronn.deweb:
http://www.mi.hs-heilbronn.de/