Quick update on my side.

The ramp up for Fault Tolerance was a bit longer/harder than expected.

SmallRye Fault Tolerance seemed to be passing the entire TCK so started
implementing the integration. But ran into issues because the
FautlToleranceInterceptor does not seem to be triggered so nothing works.
The TCK with timeout etc takes forever.
But after some fighting and digging I implemented a workaround because
SmallRye Fault Tolerance uses a Weld specific CDI "feature".

This is not standard and then of course OpenWebBeans does not do that. I'll
create an issue for SmallRye to fix the issue, but meanwhile the hack seems
to be producing some good effect. We are moving forward.

Current status is
[ERROR] Tests run: 433, Failures: 49, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0

I'll keep going hoping we are 100% compliant by the end of this week.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro