Hi!

Unfortunately, I don't fully see the implementation process yet,
because I haven't done it yet. So I would like a few more days if
possible. I have a question though:

In the org.apache.tomee.microprofile.opentracing package, can I only
use the classes that you have already made or can I make new ones as
well?

Thanks:

Zoltán