Hi Zoltan,

the arquillian config is located in
/src/test/java/resources/arquillian.xml.

In this file, you can find a "debug" property, which you can set to
"true" to enable the debug capabilities of TomEE (i.e. start with a
debugger backend).

You can debug single tests by editing "tck-dev.xml" in the module root
directory and adjust the surefire config to use it:

  <suiteXmlFiles>
    <suiteXmlFile>tck-dev.xml</suiteXmlFile>
  </suiteXmlFiles>

Hope it helps

Gruß
Richard