> On Oct 11, 2022, at 5:53 AM, Zoltán Tichov <zoltan.tic...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> How to activate the OpenTracingInterceptor from
> org.apache.tomee.microprofile.opentracing package?

Set this property to `true` and it should start TomEE with debug enabled and
listening to port 5005.

> I think I overestimated my knowledge for this task, so if you think so, I
> would rather pass this task. On the other hand, if there is still time, I
> would like to deal with this.

Take another week and see how far you get.  There's great value in having more
people able to help with TCK work.  It's definitely worth it for us all to make
the effort to help others get in there and be effective.

Anything but silence is good progress.  Silence is the kiss of death for tasks
like this -- just so much knowledge to transfer.  I don't think there's a human
being on planet earth who could go from "I want to help get this TCK to pass"
to "here's a PR for a passing TCK" and no questions in the middle.

Certainly, I needed a ton of help and I've never met anyone who didn't.

-David