Now I actually also ran my local setup again with 9.1.1-SNAPSHOT which
we know passes the TCK for EE 9.1.

The result is:  2708 | 95

This suggests that my local setup is a bit wonky as the same tests are
failing ;)

It would be great if someone could take my CXF4 branch and run the EE
9.1 TCK against it once.

Gruß
Richard