The test

com.sun.ts.tests.jaxrs.ee.rs.core.headers.JAXRSClient#getLengthTest_fro
m_standalone

fails due to the switch from `URLConnectionHTTPConduit` to
`HttpClientHTTPConduit` (didn't debug deep into it but might be related
to the fact, that content length is not mandated for h2)

The conduit is hardcoded in cxf4:
https://github.com/apache/cxf/blob/e2538a8919311c3fe7e4e9ec634a8d9d4cb62cbb/rt/transports/http/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http/HTTPTransportFactory.java#L236

I locally introduced a property in cxf4 to switch the conduit and the
test passes.

I am wondering, what would be the best way to proceed?