Hi,

the "right solution" would be to remove the check. A target milestone is a hint when a particular should be fixed or is planned to be fixed. The same is true for a CWS. If a developers decided to fix an issue earlier or finish a CWS earlier, why should that be marked as "failed"? That's exactly what Stephan said: bureaucratic humbug.

The check for "all tasks fixed" is another story. It makes sense to check that before a CWS is waiting for QA approval.

Regards,
Mathias