Hi,

On 6/22/10 2:49 PM, Bernd Eilers wrote:
Mathias Bauer wrote:
That's exactly what Stephan said: bureaucratic humbug.

Well I know we do have some members in an
implement_as_you_want_when_you_want_and_dont_care_about_qa-needs_roadmaps_or_documentation
camp but I didn´t really expect you two to be in there ;-)

Name calling aside: what about issues concerning extensions ? Right now I have to move the target from the correct "milestone 1" of an extension to "3.3" or some such to satisfy EIS. Which is kind of bogus. However the CWS should be "3.4" or some such since that marks into which repository code line the CWS will get integrated.

Just my 2 cents, pl

--
"If the designers of X-window built cars, there would be no fewer than
 five steering wheels hidden about the cockpit, none of which followed