Individual developers and those that merge their PRs should be responsible
for developing and testing the `goose down` portion of a migration, this
does not change.
The whole argument is that relying on goose down for rollbacks is less than
ideal because you have to run it 1 time per migration that was applied
during an upgrade.  This is why Rawlin is proposing a different solution of
creating a database snapshot and upgrade time that can be used in case of
rollback.