Thank you for clarifying your position. I had assumed from your
response that you were -1 on the proposal when indeed you did not
actually give an explicit -1. In that case, we will now move forward
with the proposal to consider TO API v4 unstable until at least the
three proposed breakages are completed as part of this next release
cycle (roles & permissions, refetch invalidations, and layered
profiles). After completing the upgrade to the version with these
breaking changes, we will have a retrospective to determine if it was
worth it and if it would be safe to do again in the future.

- Rawlin