On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Florian MOGA <moga....@gmail.com> wrote:
> If I understand correctly, that makes the webapps folder a subcategory of
> getting-started.
> Just to sum it up, the new structure will be something like:
> + getting-started/
>
> - helloworld-*
> + webapps
>
> - helloworld-*
>
> + running-tuscany
>
> - launcher-*
>
> + sca-features
>
> - implementation-*
> - binding-*
>
> + applications
>
> - store-*
> - calculator-*
>
> Where do the dosgi-* samples fit in (sca-features of applications)? What
> about the logging-scribe sample?
> This looks like a really intuitive structure, also not too much
> fragmentation but enough to make a clean separation. Are we considering
> promoting some itests to samples? There are some really good callback-api
> samples (that's what i've checked out some time ago) in the itest folder.

Re the bit about making some itests samples, yes i agree, i think
there are several other things we don't have much in the way of
samples for yet which would be good to add, eg:
- callbacks
- scopes and lifecycle (i suppose thats mainly implementation.java)
- implemantation.composite
- contribution imports and exports

   ...ant