@Ant: Good points. The important thing now is to have a stable structure and
throughout the time we can populate it with more things. Is it ok opening a
JIRA for this so that we don't forget about the categories you pointed out?
I would keep this in mind as final adjustments before the release (there are
also samples that currently don't work - e.g. helloworld-js-client - so we
might have to take a quick look at all of them).

@Simon: Regarding the calculator sample, I don't know the exact content of
it. You guys are probably better suited to take this decision.
Regarding the osgi samples, I personally wouldn't go into much deeper
fragmentation at the root level of the samples/ folder, but I can see it as
a special subfolder of sca-features/ (like webapps/ for getting-started/).
But I also don't know what the osgi integration consists of..
(implementations, bindings?)